Nootropic is a medically advanced drug which is also known as a smart drug. It is a cognitive enhancer which boosts memory and helps to increase focus, memory and overall intelligence of the human brain. The memory in an individual begins to decline in the late teenage. Usually, factors like stress, alcohol and sleep deprivation are few of the factors for a sharp decline in the memory.
To learn something and instil it in the brain, a person needs two cognitive skills: memory & concentration. Memory enables the person to memorize and remember something whereas concentration enables the person to hold the attention on a certain thing.
There are times when an individual suffers from diverse adversities due to lack of intelligence or memorizing ability, nootropics can be an option to resort on to sharpen the brain and achieve significant improvement in the memorizing ability. The most easily available nootropic is Modafinil in UK which is the closest to NZT 48 fantasy pills.
Several Nootropics like Modafinil and Armodafinil contains properties of vasodilators which opens up the blood vessels directed towards the brain. Ingestion of compounds like modafinil or armodafinil can improve the flow of oxygen to the brain; insufficient supply of oxygen to the brain is the genesis of the concentration lapse and the beginning of the downfall of the intelligence.
A drug is classified as a nootropic agent if it has a proven effect on the overall health and mind in a long run. There are medications available in the pharmaceutical market which has short-term mental benefits but they are not considered as nootropics. Amphetamine is one of the examples of such drugs.
It is very important for a person to understand that taking nootropic agent or “smart drugs” will not turn an individual into a quick-witted person overnight. You will not be able to solve the intricate mathematical equations or start speaking some new language.
Though there are many different kinds of nootropic drugs out there, the properties of each nootropic drug may vary. Some nootropics may have a better effect on the concentration level of the user, some may help in improving the reaction time and some nootropics help the user to keep an energetic mood. In the larger picture, whosoever chooses to follow an instructed dose of nootropic drugs benefit from it, even if it is subtle.
There are many popular nootropic drugs out there in the pharmacies these days, and when people realize that there are some kind of limitless pills, which really exist and can improve the cognitive ability and intelligence of the person, then out of desperation, they end up buying a blend of all kinds of popular nootropics at once and ambitiously blend the doses of all kinds, in hope to become the intellectual god. That can impact your brain very negatively and can have the reverse effect on the brain.
It is important that when you decide to start with any of these smart drugs, you stick to one kind at a time. If you mix up multiple kinds then it will be a tough task to identify which drug is working for you correctly and which is not. Also, in care of side effects, you won’t know that which drug is responsible for it. If you resort to OTC nootropics like Modafinil or its enantiomer Armodafinil, you shall start with a low dose at first and then can gradually increase the dose up to 150 mg, which is the optimum dose to enhance the cognitive function of the brain by making the required changes in the neurotransmitter levels.
How Do Nootropics Work And Affect The Brain?
Nootropics boost the brain pathways in such a way that it supports the cognition and benefits the brain health to make it sharper.
In scientific studies, it’s been found that popular nootropics (FDA approved nootropics) are synthesised to target the following brain pathways to improve the performance of the brain:
- The chemicals in the brain—Nootropic drugs or so-called “limitless pills” heighten the levels of neurotransmitters which are responsible for brain’s neuron-to-neutron communication and responsible for regulating all memory functions. On the increase in the production of the neurotransmitter, the sensitivity of the receptors becomes sharper and inhibits the chemical breakdown in the brain, all of these factors help in keeping the brain healthy.
- The energy consumed by the brain— Out of the total energy generated in the body, about 20 % is consumed by the brain. Nootropics help this energy metabolism by supplying raw fuel material and enhancing mitochondrial efficiency.
- The blood flow in the brain—The circulation of the blood in the cerebral system plays a crucial role in maintaining the system and is responsible for the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the brain. Nootropic drugs promote the optimum level of blood to the brain and support the nitric oxide levels.
- The Protection Of The Brain— The neuroprotectors present in the nootropic drugs may assist the brain to defend against the toxic compounds and assist to safely pass through different adaptation process.
The Known Benefits of Nootropics
With the evolvement in the nootropic based drugs and their seekers, the benefits associated with some of the most popular nootropics are numerous. Here is how the braise-boosting drug can affect an individual’s life:
- Makes memory stronger than ever before—Performance enhancing nootropics like modafinil and armodafinil tablets improves the working memory, recalling ability, and increase the ability to store more things in the brain.
- Improves the attention level—A nootropic drug like modafinil tablet can give the user an edge by improving the attention level, focusing ability and concentration.
- Helps in maintaining a chilled-out Mood—Nootropic drugs help the user in relaxing and maintain the balance in the mood. It is also instrumental in gaining motivation, sociability and happiness.
- It cuts down the stress levels—Some of the popular nootropics like modafinil, armodafinil and more have documented reports to be producing anti-stress benefits to the users.